The Austrian Chapter of the International Society of Public Law encourages all interested persons to become a member of the ICON.S Austrian Chapter:
- Prospective members should have an interest in public law
- Some affiliation with Austria (not bound to nationality)
- A first degree in law
- Post-doc level or higher: membership in the ICON.S (international) is required to join the Austrian Chapter;
- Student members: membership in the ICON.S (international) is encouraged
- The chapter membership is free.
- Please complete the form below, including a letter of interest, an academic CV and a list of publications (if available).
- The co-chair will decide in collaboration with members of the advisory council.
Fields marked with * are required